Learn how to use the BluetoothManager private APIs on iOS / iPhone/ iPod to discover nearby connections, populate a list view with the results, and try to establish a Bluetooth connection to the remote devices.
This article shows a few basic things:
– How to connect your iPhone to your desktop PC and how to update the iPhone firmware
– How to downgrade the iPhone 3G from 3.1 to 3.0
– How to activate the iPhone 3G 3.0 (jailbreak)
– View iPhone filesystem in total commander
– Do screen captures of your iPhone 3G